how does it cost so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
£30,OOO.00 to put a star on the pavement in hollywood for richard burton, i think he deserves the star but why so much???

Cos the local council lads will have dragged their heels so it had to be done on a sunday (triple time) then' 4 blokes in 4 vans will have come to put the barriers and safety notices up then 4 coppers and 2 cars to control the traffic while 2 blokes come and cut the square in the existing pavement or should i say sidewalk and then 4 HOLLYWOOD paviours in 2 vans will have arrived to actually lay the star in place and i bet they will not of been using any of those chinese spirit levels sharp mounts up bonnie lad ya na :RpS_thumbsup:

Cos the local council lads will have dragged their heels so it had to be done on a sunday (triple time) then' 4 blokes in 4 vans will have come to put the barriers and safety notices up then 4 coppers and 2 cars to control the traffic while 2 blokes come and cut the square in the existing pavement or should i say sidewalk and then 4 HOLLYWOOD paviours in 2 vans will have arrived to actually lay the star in place and i bet they will not of been using any of those chinese spirit levels sharp mounts up bonnie lad ya na :RpS_thumbsup:
u forgot the engineer clark of works and the bond to the council which the wont pay back till hell freess over

Status
Not open for further replies.