HOW DO I

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a D3-4 R&S with clamp you need, but i thought it was a t**t to get the water setting right, so ended up using a hurdy gurdy.

I dont think they do the D3-4 in a twister version, if you try texturing with a D6-3 twister it will come out too fast and end up looking krap

you keep those thoughts to yourself lol.

so what your saying is i can use a d43 twister.

could you tell me how you set up the machine etc etc.

could i use cpi general to terolean with ?

just set machine up as normal , spray wall as if normal flat render, when picked up flattern and cut out , then change to d43 ,water will be alot different than d63 just check with test pipe, change nozzle to whatever size you want ,re mask and spray texture keeping gun moving in big circular motions with nozzle bout 18inches from wall, cant see why you couldnt use cpi general although would be a b@stard to paint

i am probably missing the point here but i was planning to spray cpi and rule and float as usual then the next day go back and texture it.

am i being a c.unt here merlin or what?

suppose you could do it that way rich seems a bit long winded , would also be concerned over patchy or ghosting if your planning to texture over cpi with coloured render, we just spray coloured render in morning and texture in the afternoon.

i always thought with tyrolean u had to let s+c dry properly before tyroleaning so it sucks in quick coz ur sposed to build it up in a couple of coats

ah whoops. nah, hes being well annoying. should be done in 3 days, but hes making it hard work for me and is holding back 2k

yeah could do that too, but why wait till next day and why rub up? f@ck me i know what monkey means now ,lol

I am talking sand and cement bagged from cpi so sprayed on, ruled off so it would need to be floated before texturing with the same gear to get it crisp and lovely jubley.

well you live and learn .... thanks mr merlin.

Ill order a r+s this week.

what size nozzle you use for texture ? and set the air as normal ??

big tip when texturing with mono or cpi. Spray into a bucket before you start spraying the wall just in case the material is a different consistency when you tun it on and off when it hits the wall. when you finish the bit you are doing go back in a bucket and then turn off just in case you accidently spray material on the wall with the air off..

richardbrown said:
well you live and learn .... thanks mr merlin.

Ill order a r+s this week.

what size nozzle you use for texture ? and set the air as normal ??
what ever nozzle suits the texture you want, set a board up and try different nozzle and you see,

Status
Not open for further replies.