HOW DID EVERYONES MONGO MONDAY GO

Members online

leefaithfull

alright me little chigadees,,my Mong was f**k**g awful as usual,,dont really want to talk about it,,im sure if you stuck me in the bahamas rendering swimming pools i,d still have a right howler of a day on a mongo monday,,proud of you all for going in and if you didnt you are a wise ol spread indeed (nods head wisely)

Screenshot_20211206_191644_com.virginbet.virginbetuk.jpg
Screenshot_20211206_191630_com.virginbet.virginbetuk.jpg
Screenshot_20211206_191117_com.virginbet.virginbetuk.jpg

thats f**k**g lovely,,,love me horses,nothing in that league though,,nice one cyril
Very lucky day today probably one of my best days I couldn't go wrong I only wish I put them in a accumulator as I pretty much picked every winner at Ludlow decent odds as well would of paid thousands!

Very lucky day today probably one of my best days I couldn't go wrong I only wish I put them in a accumulator as I pretty much picked every winner at Ludlow decent odds as well would of paid thousands!
i wouldnt worry about the ifs n buts and roll with your luck tomorrow son,,your having a rare special moment in the gambling game go with it,,you will know when it starts running out then ease on back baby ease on back,,good job

Ever seen this film?

let it ride.jpg

Good laugh, with a few beers, on the sofa, on a quiet Saturday afternoon (y)

I'm

Buzzing mate I've accumulated just short of 10k since Friday with sports bets and slots it's the best I've ever done with gambling! I've decided once they all pay out I'm gonna self exclude myself from the bookies and take it as a win! They have won long term but I'm taking this one
Pussy.
Stick it all on red you homo

I'm

Buzzing mate I've accumulated just short of 10k since Friday with sports bets and slots it's the best I've ever done with gambling! I've decided once they all pay out I'm gonna self exclude myself from the bookies and take it as a win! They have won long term but I'm taking this one
Bet you don't?