How can this bloke have just disappeared??

Members online

Dropsalot

Private Member
http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/

I expect most of you will have seen this on the news, a serving member of the RAF has disappeared, ......with no trace.......nothing.....despite a massive search, and media coverage there is no sign of him. His phone was traced to a place miles from his last appearance on cctv, but nothing else of him has turned up.

I don't expect that anyone on here is going to say "oh that bloke.....yeah, he's here " but you never know.
If you've the time and inclination, have a look at the link. There are still people on cctv that haven't come forward.....
No body has been found, of course he might have just wanted to disappear, but showed no signs of depression etc.....
Might he have had a fall and got memory loss? Has he been taken?
In my area there are legions of posters with his details on, but he may not be around here anymore.
Any ideas?

If he decided to go awol it could be years before he's found if ever, the longer the time goes by the less anyone will recognise him if he's still alive.

If he decided to go awol it could be years before he's found if ever, the longer the time goes by the less anyone will recognise him if he's still alive.
Thought that myself, but it appears that there's nothing to suggest he might want to be awol.
Once had a labourer who turned out to be awol from the army, apparently lived in his dads shed, we picked him up early every morning, a distance from his house and dropped him off same, so he could,creep back to the house in case the MP's were about. He jacked with us and got in with druggies, ended up dead. Tragic really.

Mate of mine who I served with in the Army went awol, can't remember if he was caught or handed himself back in.
Asked him why and he said he got disillusioned so decided not to come back after leave but we was serving in N/Ireland at the time.

We watch a lot of the medical detectives, FBI files etc on sky and I would say he's dead. He had been drinking and I assume he was fairly drunk so was vulnerable, when people want to dissappear they are sober and it's well planned.

From the sound of it he went for another nap in a waste bin (tramps used to do it all the time in the clothes recycle bin etc) and got emptied into a bin lorry maybe?

his girl friend is in the local paper today to announce that she is having his baby. she was on holiday in the states when he went missing.came home early when she got the news that he was missing.

his mother is a police officer, she has given up with the suffolk police attempt to find him and employed private tecs.

his girl friend is in the local paper today to announce that she is having his baby. she was on holiday in the states when he went missing.came home early when she got the news that he was missing.

his mother is a police officer, she has given up with the suffolk police attempt to find him and employed private tecs.

christ... I really hope they find him one way or another