How can I get more time out of multi

Members online

double pva a ceiling 20sq started laying on by the time I get to the end the start of it is going off help

There is the product extratime not used it myself.

Happens to us all at times, it just depends on the suction.

The obvious though is to be a bit quicker, how long is it taking you to apply the 1st cost ?

IMG_1524.PNG
double pva a ceiling 20sq started laying on by the time I get to the end the start of it is going off help

Lay half on and drop back and flatten then other half.....but you should really be able to keep up with 20sqm unless its really high suction....if suction was the problem more PVA until you've killed it....what ratio you use for pva

Lay half on and drop back and flatten then other half.....but you should really be able to keep up with 20sqm unless its really high suction....if suction was the problem more PVA until you've killed it....what ratio you use for pva
4to1

How much do I put in per 25kilo bag and how much longer will I get icky

buy extratime (think it is £2 for sachet) that will give you the time you need... Then when you are use to it you can go and buy C of T if you like and work it out yourself

Had a 20odd m2 a while back that was giving me the run around if you actually let the pva fully dry out and cure it holds it back much better then say same day.

I do dilute it down 3-4:1 for things that are high suction but you do need to give it another coat of something stronger after. And tbh it's not like 1:1 has ever failed me

I always put a weak coat of pva on first so it soaks in I find if I put a really strong mix of pva on it just lays on the top

buy extratime (think it is £2 for sachet) that will give you the time you need... Then when you are use to it you can go and buy C of T if you like and work it out yourself
Just looked at this stuff pack of 5 £15 is it worth that? Iv never used retarder for multi.

Sounds like it is your background sucking up , as other peeps have said control your suction
If it is plasterboard search for rolling set on plasterers forum

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I dont know anybody that measures it out accurately!!

Tip the 5ltr tub of uni in a bucket then fill the empty uni tub with water and put that into the bucket with the uni in, there you have it a 50/50 mix and I'll give you that info for free [emoji1534]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem with 50/50 pva is some brands are like coloured water to start with. You should know yourself the consistency when you water it down by mixing it and you can change the mix ratio depending what your doing.

Problem with 50/50 pva is some brands are like coloured water to start with. You should know yourself the consistency when you water it down by mixing it and you can change the mix ratio depending what your doing.

Tbf I think with PVA you should buy what you know and trust and stuck with it at the ratio you trust!

Wickes own brand does me fine 1 tub @50/50 over any background leave to dry and bobs yer uncle!

Yeah exactly.... it needs as much as it needs :D

Tbf I think with PVA you should buy what you know and trust and stuck with it at the ratio you trust!

Wickes own brand does me fine 1 tub @50/50 over any background leave to dry and bobs yer uncle!
Might surprise you but i always go for cheapest