How badly

a good season for leeds, is to finish 4th from bottom, just stay up that has got to be the target, premier league needs leeds and leeds need premier league,

Will Leeds get beaten tomorrow I’m under no illusions :ROFLMAO: 3-1 Liverpool
Leeds United have been done with the ball and they are very strong in their position but they have been very expensive for the first half of the season and the club has been made up of the players who are going through the difficult times and the club are looking for something to play for and that is what they want to see you have to be honest with them as they have been done in this country so far and they will be able to play in the champions league final against Manchester United in the premier league next season but we have been done well in.

Leeds United have been done with the ball and they are very strong in their position but they have been very expensive for the first half of the season and the club has been made up of the players who are going through the difficult times and the club are looking for something to play for and that is what they want to see you have to be honest with them as they have been done in this country so far and they will be able to play in the champions league final against Manchester United in the premier league next season but we have been done well in.
Exactly how drunk are you??

Exactly how drunk are you??
1_9EBHIOzhE1XfMYoKz1JcsQ.gif

Leeds will miss Ben white, best defender in the league last year, and I’m still not convinced on bamford scoring the goals.

Leeds will miss Ben white, best defender in the league last year, and I’m still not convinced on bamford scoring the goals.
bamford must go, other players quality wise are just not up to it , leeds need a modern 60,000 plus modern stadium, complete and utter overall of staff in every area,state of the art training ground etc etc etc. leeds is a big well supported city, and need the equivalant of sheik mansour at man city

You been smoking that spice again, giving your stolen dog blow backs u scag jar head

No I'm just having a nice drop of benedictine seeing as the people who are in the same place are very happy with the way the world is going and the other person is not going through the right way of doing things that are very important and the other way around is that we have to pay.

They will finish 12th think they will scalp a few of big hitters just not Liverpool! Although they will be well up for it a bit of heart goes a long way!

No I'm just having a nice drop of benedictine seeing as the people who are in the same place are very happy with the way the world is going and the other person is not going through the right way of doing things that are very important and the other way around is that we have to pay.
I found a bottle of Benedictine and Brandy in one of my drinks cabinets just last night. Don't think I've ever tried it.

Have faith remember when Leeds were promoted and Mark viduka went ape s**t and scored 4 goals past Liverpool was a great opening game

Leeds were the better side in spells Liverpool looked shite happy with the 3 points as I knew it would be difficult but performance wise we need to improve big time

Hey 3 past Liverpool I’ll take that all day long! Great start to the season :bailando:

Got to agree...absoloutley hate your club but genuinley think its good to see a club like leeds back in premier league.

Would feel the same about clubs like forest, sunderland, wednesday etc
.hate these new tinpot premier clubs like bournmouth & brighten etc

Got to agree...absoloutley hate your club but genuinley think its good to see a club like leeds back in premier league.

Leeds were where they were because of mis-management too many people creaming off the top good to see them back I agree but you reap what you sow

Teams like that are no mark clubs done f**k all in the grand scheme of things. I'm old enough to remember Leeds back in the day European football and in England.