House prices.

What i find fuuny you southern lads think you make good money compaired to us. But our out goings are way less. Our mortgage is just over 200 3 bed end terrace with drjve and huge garden. I can go to local club wjth 20 quid and get hammered and prob still have some change. 10 years back me and wife used to go out on a sunday afternoon . I.d take 20 quid . We would have 5 pints each of taddy. (Not best lager but got you pissed) a bag of pirk scratching and still have a little change . We go away about 5 times a year and got a few quid in bank. So where is best area to live

I've noticed that house prices have dropped a bit in Chelmsford (nearest large town/city).
About twelve years ago I worked on a big site where Gibbo lives, quite a few Londoners moved there to be out in the country.
I spoke to a fair few of them that after a year were absolutely hating it and would have moved back to the smoke in an instant, but with the prices rocketing up they just couldn't afford to.

It's walthamstow east London. Where that w.anky band e17 came from. Did u see them John walking about in there baggy trousers.

Alsatian.
Screenshot_20200114_092626_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox~2.jpg

Nope . But should of done it on them peados in rotherham. Bet they didnt want it fetching in then
Sharia law isn't a system that cuts people's heads off, you wazzok. It's any system of arbitration that's conducted so you can stay good with Allah.

It doesn't override local law - so if say, people are getting divorced, then they do it legally and then go to Sharia lawman who'll tell you what to do next in order to stay good.