House been rendered in Weber - advice wanted

We’ve just had our house rendered using Weber Render in Silver Pearl. I was unhappy about the expansion bead at the back of the house and the difference in colour already ( looks like two houses) Tonight we have put on the outside lights and the walls look a mess. All pitted and uneven. Is this normal?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Lights along with sun at just the wrong angle (cuting across wall either horizontal or vertical ) can make it look like a dogs diner
Best change angle of lighting

Difficult as the front of the house is brick and they look fab. Am I being unrealistic expecting it to be flat then?
From what I saw before pictures got deleted it may be flat already but those lights may of shown a mm difference of flatness overall, if it looks ok in natural daylight then that is acceptable job imo as there is no standard by any manufacturer of artificial light so close to a wall , didn’t zoom in enough to see before they went tbh but in general most even good rendering jobs can look wavey under that kind of light that you have but changing of the lights to point away or straight at the wall could be a simple solution

This is after the scaffold has been taken down

Attachments

• 96860B2D-3E22-4F72-B6A3-4DF839F89752.jpeg
    96860B2D-3E22-4F72-B6A3-4DF839F89752.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 834
  • 6458DAD7-8C88-46B9-9C04-1D5618B616B0.jpeg
    6458DAD7-8C88-46B9-9C04-1D5618B616B0.jpeg
    321.8 KB · Views: 790
I thought £8500 was paying nice, it’s only the back of the house and two narrow side panels, the front and front sides of the house is brick.
No offence pal but you’ve been done a rite kipper.over payed by a fair chunk in my eyes plus some one with a machine would bead and tape up in half day then spray the lot in a day,u do the math there on to a good screw and left u a shocker of a job

No offence pal but you’ve been done a rite kipper.over payed by a fair chunk in my eyes plus some one with a machine would bead and tape up in half day then spray the lot in a day,u do the math there on to a good screw and left u a shocker of a job
Unless it's in Birmingham. @lurpak then its pennies

Hand. When it was quoted I was assured he was familiar with Weber but when the guy was almost finishing (not the man who quoted) he said it was the first time he had ever used Weber. There’s no way I would have gone with them if I’d known that.

if you have already settled the invoice and they are a firm. phone up a tell them that you are not happy with the work and they need to have it rectified. when you pay money for work you are entitled to a quality job.

if you have not paid the invoice, tell them that you are going to have the work redone as you can see that they are not able to leave a quality finish.
if you have an address give them a personal visit.

Last edited:
My mum said I could put it on better with me left foot

if you have already settled the invoice and they are a firm. phone up a tell them that you are not happy with the work and they need to have it rectified. when you pay money for work you are entitled to a quality job.

if you have not paid the invoice, tell them that you are going to have the work redone as you can see that they are not able to leave a quality finish.
if you have an address give them a personal visit.
I’ve paid £5500 of the £8500 so far. It’s a really awkward situation as it’s a friend of a friend.

I work for an architect firm who also deal with him a lot so I will see/speak to him regularly also. I feel absolutely gutted. I can’t even look at the house.
Would taking it off cause any damage to the house?