Hope I explain this right

Members online

John j

Mono Don
So no cavity in house up stairs . Put insulation boards on two bedrooms . If I can afford it we’re doing all outside next year as inside should be done thank f**k .
Anyway due to wife not listening to me and ramming everything down side of wardrobe got some black mould at back of ours that I,m just gonna cut out and fill as it’s in corner.
Now in lads room we have the prob with dots . See picture.
I was gonna take wall of but can’t do with the rad of skirting of etc . Plus since I moved all shite it’s not got worse.
But need a quick drying bodge solution.
This was my idea . Cut a square . Remove dot . Then foam a piece of plasterboard there n thin coat of finish or even filler .
Like I said hopping to do outside next year so don’t want to knock all wall of just for 2 little bits

Attachments

• 00232534-56DA-433B-9F02-DBE85FE5433A.jpeg
    00232534-56DA-433B-9F02-DBE85FE5433A.jpeg
    710 KB · Views: 140
So no cavity in house up stairs . Put insulation boards on two bedrooms . If I can afford it we’re doing all outside next year as inside should be done thank f**k .
Anyway due to wife not listening to me and ramming everything down side of wardrobe got some black mould at back of ours that I,m just gonna cut out and fill as it’s in corner.
Now in lads room we have the prob with dots . See picture.
I was gonna take wall of but can’t do with the rad of skirting of etc . Plus since I moved all shite it’s not got worse.
But need a quick drying bodge solution.
This was my idea . Cut a square . Remove dot . Then foam a piece of plasterboard there n thin coat of finish or even filler .
Like I said hopping to do outside next year so don’t want to knock all wall of just for 2 little bits

Go to BnQ or Wickes or whatever. They have all sorts of mould sprays that work pretty well. The anti mould spray paint is probably the best.

Save getting your chisel out.

They seem dry.in our room it’s black mould so I,m cutting that out as bleached it before in other house and it seems to eventually come back. I,ll try the oil based paint on the dots . If it comes back it’s not much of a do after job

It's all about air flow :) get a window open a crack move the wardrobe off the wall a bit and it will be all good