Hop ups

less then 25quid delivered
wolf-leg-up-1000mm-folding-work-platform-with-locking-legs-P-3178967-7021614_1.jpg

I use a Rhino hopup, it's adjustable to 3 or 4 different heights. Really good, was from homebase I think £35. Can't find them now, theres a chancer on ebay selling them at double that

The ezy hop comes apart easy, is plastic, so lightweight. .has two hight settings. Plus u can join them together to make longer/ wider hops.. lol I promise I'm not a salesman just impressed with them

I've got a couple similar.. Tuff as fook but heavy...obviously not as light as aluminium.
...think I paid 8 quid each from big W..? Was like a woolworths factory outlet place?? Many moons ago.

Thought big w was an Australian shop chain

Dura silts do a hop up called a quick bench, expensive but I have a couple, one of them has been in service for 16 years, not expensive at all in the scheme of things, bought from carobyn products.

The ezy hop comes apart easy, is plastic, so lightweight. .has two hight settings. Plus u can join them together to make longer/ wider hops.. lol I promise I'm not a salesman just impressed with them
Totally agree have 3 of them brilliant bit of kit and they break down nicely for storage in the van .must admit when I first saw them i thought they would be crap but I was totally wrong I would not be with out them