Hop up

Status
Not open for further replies.
plank legs are what you need. best kit you can buy.

i would laugh my tits off if someone started using that lego on a job :RpS_laugh:

Does no body scaff out for ceilings ? Hop up or crates or trestles in each corner and 8x2s as batons a few ten foots and rest 8's , **** moving hop ups round doing a ceiling or hop ups and a newman board , fair dos on little ceilings **** that on bigger ones

I couldn't imagine anything worse than carrying planks and trestles upstairs to do a ceiling. either stilts, hop up or my tower on wheels. itd be on and trowelling up by the time youve planked it all and id be home by the time youd got all the planks and trestles out. in my head anyway lol

Does no body scaff out for ceilings ? Hop up or crates or trestles in each corner and 8x2s as batons a few ten foots and rest 8's , **** moving hop ups round doing a ceiling or hop ups and a newman board , fair dos on little ceilings **** that on bigger ones

Yep I always scaff out where I can, can't be dealing with hoping up and down like a muppet.

i've just got the one set. use a 3 metre board with them. average ceiling a doddle.

They look great them Jurek!!!

What is the height range for lowest to highest mate?

Also where did you buy and how much?

Thanks Zombie:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.