Honda gx 160 for sale

Members online

smoother09

Thought would put on here first I bought this for £500 initially to use on site work but am really busy on domestic now so surplus to requirements will take £350 pick up Leeds
IMG_20180109_092526.jpg
IMG_20180109_092526.jpg
it got used for literally a week in perfect condition. Cheers guys pm me if interested

Attachments

• IMG_20180109_092548.jpg
    IMG_20180109_092548.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 275
Swing gun or machine?
Think it’s the airless rigsby , tbh I better do a bit more research and come back to answer, basically I looked at the Greco with hopper and different guns and thought the pft one was worth getting instead for slightly more money

Anybody thought this would of flown out on here will be putting on eBay end of week if not! Just thought would give fellow spreads first shout(y)
It's a tad too dear pal if your vat registered.I bought a brand new one last year for £350 plus vat, and I claim the vat back.

Think it’s the airless rigsby , tbh I better do a bit more research and come back to answer, basically I looked at the Greco with hopper and different guns and thought the pft one was worth getting instead for slightly more money

Sounds like the Machine. But there are different versions of them

Swing M for me, bit like the Eze 24. But there is an airless one.

Ian Jones had a Swing for sale.

Been cold today hasn’t it?!
How’s the FTSE looking today?
Anyone ever had ingrowing toenail?
I can highly recommend Timothy Taylor’s Knowle Spring refreshing blonde ale.
Did you know the human head weighs ten pounds.

Is the world round or is it flat??
Dunno what to have for breakfast in the morning:inocente:
Why does nose hair go mental when you hit your 40s
Burger king or McDonald's?

Is the world round or is it flat??
Dunno what to have for breakfast in the morning:inocente:
Why does nose hair go mental when you hit your 40s
Burger king or McDonald's?

Neither... but still better than M&S Beef Wellington. £25 fro 2 pasties, more or less.

Thank fcuk I wasn't paying.

the Pft guys in ireland have it but im sure there be no problem getting it to ur closest dealer and getting a bit of training