Honda 5kva generator for m200

BigBish

Hi all

Getting my m200 today.

I want to be self sufficient power wise and was wondering if a Honda gx270 5kva would be enough to run my 110v machine.

I don't want to rely on homeowners for power as it seems unprofessional.

I'd feel much happier with a dedicated power source.

Any recommendations other than that ?

Check with p1ss but I think it’s should be 8kva or even 10kva.
I’ve always used the customers garage or outside socket,haven’t had any problems.

Hi all

Getting my m200 today.

I want to be self sufficient power wise and was wondering if a Honda gx270 5kva would be enough to run my 110v machine.

I don't want to rely on homeowners for power as it seems unprofessional.

I'd feel much happier with a dedicated power source.

Any recommendations other than that ?

It’s unlikely that will Work mate. Advice 8-10KVA like our EZE Genset

I have a generator (Honda) but spraying alone makes communicating not easy without a generator buzzing away disturbing the neighbours.

I have it as a back up incase of sensitive rcd’s or lock out but otherwise you would be more appreciated plugging it into the mains if only to make your work quieter.

I have a generator (Honda) but spraying alone makes communicating not easy without a generator buzzing away disturbing the neighbours.

I have it as a back up incase of sensitive rcd’s or lock out but otherwise you would be more appreciated plugging it into the mains if only to make your work quieter.

That makes sense

Which

Which machine do you use in that case @Rigsby? That plugs into your domestics?