Homophobic attitude

• Thread starter Deleted member 32554
  • Start date

Members online

Fair enough, he’s funding it! Maybe he can find the Notre Dame!
People will guess at me being homophonic and couldn't be further from the truth , great full to whoever has a charitable nature but you wouldn't get a straight ( crude word but to the point ) doing the same , that's my point

I haven't got a problem with queerdoughs it's just how its slammed in your face in media the same with feminism/transgender/liquidgenderjedi's absolute joke but I suppose the papers got to print something

Doesn’t get my back up,I couldn’t care less if there G** or not, it’s 2019.
A good pal of mine came out last year at 36, all his life he’d kept it quiet the poor bastsrd I don’t think he’s any less of a fella cos he’s G**,I still consider him a pal.

A good pal of mine came out last year at 36, all his life he’d kept it quiet the poor bastsrd I don’t think he’s any less of a fella cos he’s G**,I still consider him a pal.
Spot on mate , hope society stays with that , the post was about preventing a backlash from what @Burt Reynolds pointed out , its rammed down your throat , overly camp TV presenters for example Alan Carr who I don't find remotely funny and wonder how who the f,,k gave him such celebrity status , take away the camp and what do you have
Spell checker seems to failed in that last bit
We get the same thing in other sections of society , TV presenters disabled or news readers with speech impediments clearly not capable with talent but we have to have them
Once again I repeat " all gods creatures " but its a joke
I'll do religion in another rant
No , same point, not giving them any slack they started it

Yep I don’t find camp comedians funny just not my thing, and yes your graham Norton’s of the world play up to it. This pal of mine is the only G** fella I know, and he’s as far removed from that persona as you can imagine, he likes fellas I don’t, Some lads like Leeds United I don’t.

Is this person really you??..........come on you can tell us :sisi:

[QUOTE="Havagojo, post: 1242947, member: Once again I repeat " all gods creatures " [/QUOTE]

That’s a funny quote we’re all Gods creatures...,no personally I don’t believe it ....so you believe in something or someone that no one has ever seen or that only a handful have been spoken too and even they have never seen them ... more belief in Santa, abominable snowman or UFO

A bit off topic but ...can of worms open

[QUOTE="Havagojo, post: 1242947, member: Once again I repeat " all gods creatures "

That’s a funny quote we’re all Gods creatures...,no personally I don’t believe it ....so you believe in something or someone that no one has ever seen or that only a handful have been spoken too and even they have never seen them ... more belief in Santa, abominable snowman or UFO

[/QUOTE]
I despise religion its the curse of humanity , if someone wants to live in cuckoo land I say go for it but don't come out and play

I despise religion its the curse of humanity , if someone wants to live in cuckoo land I say go for it but don't come out and play
[/QUOTE]
Religion = The biggest and best propaganda campaign the world has ever seen

Think we all know, but can't say it for fear of arrest and sanctions.. But we know