Holidays

Been to Greece, and have just purchased a static caravan on the north Norfolk coast (Mundesley) so will be there most weekends now

Travelled a lot

America Australia a lot of Europe loads of Asia... quite fancy doing some Caribbean islands at some point

Travelled a lot

America Australia a lot of Europe loads of Asia... quite fancy doing some Caribbean islands at some point

I must admit I don’t fancy the Caribbean islands, I have a friend who is in Barbados for 8 weeks he loves it, and Turkey is another that has zero appeal

Only Europe. Usual turkey.greece.malta Cyprus we got married there. Canaries ect . But in may we went to Costa del sol first time mainland Spain . Booked this 3star hotel all in for about £770 next to a motorway . Yes I know. But reviews were good . It was lovely.we have booked to go back but daughter has split from dick head and coming to . Sorry to go on .
image.jpg

I must admit I don’t fancy the Caribbean islands, I have a friend who is in Barbados for 8 weeks he loves it, and Turkey is another that has zero appeal
A lad that works with me just gone Istanbul to watch Burnley, f**k that. I’be been Turkey once about 15 year ago I did actually like it although I didn’t leave the resort. Won’t go back though.

I have been to turkey a few times but I thought it was a bit shite :D

Winter holidays usually. Canaries but been to the far east, Australia & NZ.

USA, Canada, Barbados, Norway in summer once every 5 years.

Going to do more of the UK now. But I do intend to visit the other Sheffield’s. Tasmania being the farest away.

A week in Ibiza last month, lots of camping round Devon and Cornwall this summer. France for a week end of August. Cheeky little trip to Spain end of September

Usually only ever do mainland Spain/Balearics/Canaries.

Looks like its Skeggy now for the forseeable.

Stuff Turkey (pardon the pun).
I aint going anywhere east of UK. No way.

Usually only ever do mainland Spain/Balearics/Canaries.

Looks like its Skeggy now for the forseeable.

Stuff Turkey (pardon the pun).
I aint going anywhere east of UK. No way.

Turkey will be dirt cheap soon as their currency is going down the pan.

Only Europe. Usual turkey.greece.malta Cyprus we got married there. Canaries ect . But in may we went to Costa del sol first time mainland Spain . Booked this 3star hotel all in for about £770 next to a motorway . Yes I know. But reviews were good . It was lovely.we have booked to go back but daughter has split from dick head and coming to . Sorry to go on . View attachment 25167
What’s the hotel?

Saw it on the news last night about Turkeys economy. Down 25% in 7 days.

Blaming USA for their tariffs?

Still wouldn’t go to a muslim country. Not after Tunisia.

Saw it on the news last night about Turkeys economy. Down 25% in 7 days.

Blaming USA for their tariffs?

Still wouldn’t go to a muslim country. Not after Tunisia.
Me and the wife were in hotel next door to Tunisia massacre. The friday before . Attack. They could do it again.

In turkey as we speak . Love place . Back next sept though this hotel is shite compaired to others. Out in sticks and not enough entertainment . Went in to bodrum yesterday got some jewellery for wife n lad i got a snide lacoste belt n hugo boss wallet for bout 7 quid . Which is good as the leather is real . Got a gucci one few years back and buckle broke so i chucked it. Wish i had just took it to cobblers and got a buckle put on.
Filey in march then spain may . Gonna try for north wales early jan . Then after next year planning on cutting back but going further away fancy Caribbean

Down side to.turkey . Lads sat here in genuine polo gear yet may as well be fake as everyones kitted out in snide gear. Two blokes walking round pool with identical hugo boss shorts on . Ones got logo on left leg other on right lol