Hold Fast Spreads for Mongo Monday looms

I’ll be tucked up nicely in bed, will make a coffee and go back to bed for a bit then will go for a run on treadmill and maybe sort dinner out for the poor wife who’s working all the way through December. It’s so tough at the top @smoother09

I’ll be tucked up nicely in bed, will make a coffee and go back to bed for a bit then will go for a run on treadmill and maybe sort dinner out for the poor wife who’s working all the way through December. It’s so tough at the top @smoother09
get in there ...loving your true spirit free spread outlook

It happens, when your kids are grown up and the roof over your head is your own you can work to your own beat.
i get that,,but i have no kids,,i have no debt or wife (same thing spose), just opened my big stupid mouth and said see ya Monday last millionaire Thursday,,you know the crack

Defo mongo Monday , on a brand new timber frame barn and the fuckking cuntts who built it must of been drinking @caspers Bucky cause it’s so pissed out level wonky ceiling lines u name it . one of the worst builds I’ve ever seen, awesome Monday

E2EF93D4-4C83-4FD5-9BD7-ADE9C247CD42.jpeg

And looking at a prison cell motivates you to run faster.. think I would too, only not on a running machine!

Lee, where do you find these wrongun women ? When I was young my mother warned me about them.. and I've been trying to find one ever since (but I might have married one).

And looking at a prison cell motivates you to run faster.. think I would too, only not on a running machine!

Lee, where do you find these wrongun women ? When I was young my mother warned me about them.. and I've been trying to find one ever since (but I might have married one).
Internet special!!!

come on down to portsmout son they are plentiful :)