Hmrc

• Thread starter Deleted member 49960
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 49960

Hmrc. This is just to let you know there will be, and I state nothing paid back in the years 21/23 for any payment due to covid 19 payments to self employed.
These payments were paid as part of government closure of firms, and sole traders in line with your demands! And as such no further action can be taken on or by your behalf on the self employed of the uk.
Following the rule of the magna charta.
Free men on the land...

Hmrc. This is just to let you know there will be, and I state nothing paid back in the years 21/23 for any payment due to covid 19 payments to self employed.
These payments were paid as part of government closure of firms, and sole traders in line with your demands! And as such no further action can be taken on or by your behalf on the self employed of the uk.
Free men on the land...
We are all free men .. Study the magna charta!!!!

923D5A55-8276-435F-946E-F3D53FA55BF4.GIF

Free men on the land...
:endesacuerdo:

Took mine just in case , tempted but it's all going back
Don't blame the who don't play fair in life cos life ain't fair

Lol to all the Billy big balls bragging on here about claiming it whilst still trading ,
Good luck to you, personally I put you down there with those benefit cheat fake limp can't work got a cough scum bags that have caused more damage to this country for decades.
P.s if your balls are that big ; stick your trading name next to your next boast

Lol to all the Billy big balls bragging on here about claiming it whilst still trading ,
Good luck to you, personally I put you down there with those benefit cheat fake limp can't work got a cough scum bags that have caused more damage to this country for decades.
P.s if your balls are that big ; stick your trading name next to your next boast
Hey heres tough angry oli again . So much cooler then nice guy oli

Go to bed

your welcome

Beadfix tape, took the money .paid poll tax, council tax, tv licence, road tax, parking fine, income tax, speeding fine, motorway toll. Bridge toll, capital gains tax, passport fee. Provisional licence fee. Full licence fee. Dog licence (now abolished) gun licence, national insurance, tax on fuel. Tax on beer, VAT.......need I continue?

Beadfix tap, took the money .paid poll tax, council tax, tv licence, road tax, parking fine, income tax, speeding fine, motorway toll. Bridge toll, capital gains tax, passport fee. Provisional licence fee. Full licence fee. Dog licence (now abolished) gun licence, national insurance, tax on fuel. Tax on beer, VAT.......need I continue?

I bet i still pay more than you with my 20%
stopped at source

stop whinging
life is good