Hitachi tools

Members online

zolco

Private Member
Wonder if anyone could make use of the following: 2x18v combi drill, 1x18v impact drill, 1x18v angle grinder, 1xradio all the above comes with 3 batteries and 2 chargers in a Hitachi canvas bag, 1x24v sds drill with 2 batteries and charger in carry case. Fed up listing it on eBay for next to nothing and not shifting it, might as well give it away for free. Collection preferred but can post it at cost. I need the space hence letting it go.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

f4aa04a0358176a3496aa58766663a44.jpg
d588e2898240bec53229af04b3c79748.jpg
36183322b651336df9e80d9aeb4687b3.jpg
2a09bc298eb2f46ece92bc671fa4dbce.jpg
c7cf01095f3dab5499b6fbb4e68ef149.jpg
4707cce8e97c749a5d340b1abc56e881.jpg

Wonder if anyone could make use of the following: 2x18v combi drill, 1x18v impact drill, 1x18v angle grinder, 1xradio all the above comes with 3 batteries and 2 chargers in a Hitachi canvas bag, 1x24v sds drill with 2 batteries and charger in carry case. Fed up listing it on eBay for next to nothing and not shifting it, might as well give it away for free. Collection preferred but can post it at cost. I need the space hence letting it go.

Message me what price you want(y)

I have an 18v Hitachi cordless with hammer action and it'd been great. I'd recommend hitachi stuff not so dear either

Whats a cosh? you obviously know weapons I aint even heard of so im out

Is the radio any good? I need to get one got a 20 pound asda one and its battered to death after a month...want one of those makita ones but the wife wont let me buy one cos there expensive. And she's a tight arse

Sorry @zolco been busy outside. Should have stayed on. Seems there are others that need them more than me so I'll bow out. Marshy or Lodan fight it out haha :boxeador:

Is the radio any good? I need to get one got a 20 pound asda one and its battered to death after a month...want one of those makita ones but the wife wont let me buy one cos there expensive. And she's a tight arse
Radio works, all works, have a discussion with marshy who wants what and I'll sort it out

Radio works, all works, have a discussion with marshy who wants what and I'll sort it out

I meant just in general are the hitacki radios good as bet they are cheaper than the makita one.

Yeah Hitachi radio is ok. Only FM and AM but you can plug in phone/ipod etc via phono lead.
Can charge your phone off it too as has USB, annoyingly only when it's switched to Aux. So you can't charge your phone and listen to the radio... Bit of a design flaw IMO.
I've had one for years...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

You sure mate? I really don't mind either way

Im not a bully and ive been busy pricing work i dont mind the lad taking them as its avery kind gesture @zolco and fair play to you i hope he at least gets you some beers as a thankyou?? :birra: plus if idhave met up we'd have ended up going to the pub and getting smashed :birra: