Hit the sweet spot at last!

Members online

No members online now.

McPlaster

Private Member
35 years plastering man and boy, good all rounder nice and tidy know my game, I run a good 2+1 gang with myself included, finance everything and pay the lads well, if I have a bit of luck they do too. But f**k**g fed up of colour samples and tax payments all the time. Might be easier doing a bit off skimming on my own and small jobs, sort of semi retired, the easy life, Mrs still works Witch helps. your views.......

Last edited:
I'm happiest as a little fish, no great ambitions just earn as much as I can with as little stress and effort as I can

He who works hardest does not necessarily
Get the richest

Tone it down see how you get on
Last year I started doing smaller jobs
Best thing I ever did
Good luck

I like to do 3 days a week, 5-6 hours a day max :D

@imago says to me all the time that I'm a semi re***d, so might aswell live up to it.

Well I think that's what he means by it anyway o_O

I think I’d be better off on my own sometimes, I wouldn’t be able to run the jobs I do though. I’d probably miss that side of it, mainly good work with the odd job for a bellend that I have to grit my teeth to. Happy in work is the main thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! This thread is about real things, not myths and wives tales...
Typical woman making stuff up when we're trying to be serious....my Mrs confirmed all that stuff is a myth and to not feel bad

From existential crisis, through re***ds to clitoris' in 10 replies. It can only be The Plasterer's Forum. :LOL:

From existential crisis, through re***ds to clitoris' in 10 replies. It can only be The Plasterer's Forum. :LOL:
Think without it we'd actually have to talk to our wives:eek:

"From existential crisis, through re***ds to clematis in 10 replies. It can only be The Plasterer's Forum"

From existential crisis to gardeners world in 11 replies... ( I know where I can find a clematis)

"From existential crisis, through re***ds to clematis in 10 replies. It can only be The Plasterer's Forum"

From existential crisis to gardeners world in 11 replies... ( I know where I can find a clematis)
At this time of year?! See, knew you couldn't find one! :ROFLMAO:

My outlook has changed somewhat over the years. I was aiming for stupid goals and busting my balls and looking for ways to make more money and always doing deals and investing and selling and it has been brutal.

Now it is all about leading a nice relaxed life, I aim and on target to be retired in 10 years I wont be in a lambo but I will be relaxed and happy pottering about.

Much the same as yourself mate, spent years chasing builders, chasing money and the taxman chasing me scaled back a few years ago now I just do what I want when I want , no pressure or deadlines , feel all the better for it in mind and body lol Good luck!!