hire or handball ?

Members online

DRplastering

looking for some advice. ? got no machine experience whatsoever. was wondering if it’s worth hiring a machine to get through jobs quicker. got alot of dry dash / render work coming up soon. not worth buying a outright machine coz i usually dont have big enough jobs to justify it.

looking for some advice. ? got no machine experience whatsoever. was wondering if it’s worth hiring a machine to get through jobs quicker. got alot of dry dash / render work coming up soon. not worth buying a outright machine coz i usually dont have big enough jobs to justify it.
If u going to hire get a diesel machine.

Anything that makes life easier, handbaling render on gable ends or mixing it on the deck with out the donkey work it's a no brainer
I have never used a machine or been on a site where one was been used , of course it makes sense

I have never used a machine or been on a site where one was been used , of course it makes sense
So puting render on a decent panel is easier and more profitable by hand, lugging it up scaffold,mixing it all, loads of lads on the job paying wages etc etc..I give up...just move with the times mannnn, do you still do your invoices on a typewriter or one of these fancy new computer thingys?

So puting render on a decent panel is easier and more profitable by hand, lugging it up scaffold,mixing it all, loads of lads on the job paying wages etc etc..I give up...just move with the times mannnn, do you still do your invoices on a typewriter or one of these fancy new computer thingys?
What’s a typewriter or computer haven’t you chaps heard of pen and paper? Not that long ago I threw my quill out

Typewriter of course ,

Big learning curve...you'll probably need a bit of training before you hire

After laying on by hand 160m2 last week.

No

Just no. Machine from here on out on anything bigger than 20m2.