HIPPO BAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one used 'em? Any good or crap? Got hall, stairs and landing to Knock off and don't want to pay £160 for a skip. The 1.5 tonne Hippo bag would do for the waste and i can keep it of the road so not every FUKA can dump their crud in it. Think its £75 in total.

Yeah, not a big area only a terrace and the 1.5 bag looks biggish. Think how much u get in a tonne bag of sand at TP's and add 1/2 again. More than enough for the rubble, bags ect.

Roofer2plasterer said:
Yeah, not a big area only a terrace and the 1.5 bag looks biggish. Think how much u get in a tonne bag of sand at TP's and add 1/2 again. More than enough for the rubble, bags ect.
yes i suppose so ,never used them but seen them in wicks i think ,i would fly tip it lol

used a giant hippo bag a few months ago, the feckers would not take it away due to the new regs regarding gypsum. still charged me 75 squid to say NO. :eek:

gawbeen said:
used a giant hippo bag a few months ago, the (german person)s would not take it away due to the new regs regarding gypsum. still charged me 75 squid to say NO. :eek:

DON'T ADVERTISE THAT DO THEY THE TWA.TS!

Could leave it to the customer to dump.

My fantastic dump now charges £65 a tonne to use. I can only get a third of a tonne in my van and am lucky enough to still pay foer a tonne as it's the minimum weight. Love em

Used to work in belfast in the 90's. Some lovely etsates there, roads covered in debris from last nights riot. Burnt out cars. Kids throwing stones at cars. Happy days

lewisricekrispy said:
Used to work in belfast in the 90's. Some lovely etsates there, roads covered in debris from last nights riot. Burnt out cars. Kids throwing stones at cars. Happy days

My Estates like that in Barrow in Furness!

Status
Not open for further replies.