Hippo bag

carys

Thinking of having one. I'm allowed to keep a bag for 6months. Are they any good.??? Like the idea I can keep it for 6months

Thinking of having one. I'm allowed to keep a bag for 6months. Are they any good.??? Like the idea I can keep it for 6months
Always seems mental a money to me for what you can fit in them. Can get an 8 yard skip for less. Why would you want a big yellow bag on your drive for 6months?

Always seems mental a money to me for what you can fit in them. Can get an 8 yard skip for less. Why would you want a big yellow bag on your drive for 6months?
Not on my drive m8. Back of garej thought it be handy to get rid of s**t standing about. Might be rhight waste of money il just pile it up get skip when needed

Not on my drive m8. Back of garej thought it be handy to get rid of s**t standing about. Might be rhight waste of money il just pile it up get skip when needed
You not got a local recycling depot

They are s**t
Customer had one last week , knocked off all render and pissed about loading the stinky bag
Then next day she said the bags in wrong place they insist it had to be within 0.5 metres from the end of the drive , ffs said what am I supposed to do now the thing is full phone them and send them a photo of where it is she did and they still wanted it moving , I’d filled it 3 metres away the c**ts

You not got a local recycling depot
Yes can be bothered to go ther all the time. And your not suppose to carry ther good place to get caught out. Just though handy to get bag in back charge customer . I'm talking small amount waste

Think they charged her £55 for the bag f**k me a mini skip is only £80
It would of cost her more than £55. You have to buy the bag then the collection of top. A medium size bag is like £200 and can still get f**k all in it

How much is it then?
Had a price 1 tonne half bag for 126 pounds. Mini skip 120 holds a bit more. Can only keep skip for 2 3 week. Keep bag for 6months and I'd only put small amount of waste from jobs. Big jobs skip on job get rid same day or week

Had a price 1 tonne half bag for 126 pounds. Mini skip 120 holds a bit more. Can only keep skip for 2 3 week. Keep bag for 6months and I'd only put small amount of waste from jobs. Big jobs skip on job get rid same day or week
I just leave all waste from jobs bagged up with customer. Saves the hassel

I take it home , wood for fire plaster in compost , rubble for landscaping mounds , render to top up tracks , metal I save for scrap run , not much left plastic, bags etc I put in their bin or leave it for them to take to dump , tidy and sort as I go , only get skips for digging out mud for foundations

I usually do that but when working for elderly people.. can't leave a wheelbarrow of s**t ther can you,??
Why not? I mean I wouldn't put it in a wheelbarrow tbf, but in the terms and conditions that it's all left at the job. Might call me cold hearted but it's not really my problem. Unless you agree to charge them more to get rid of it for them

Why not? I mean I wouldn't put it in a wheelbarrow tbf, but in the terms and conditions that it's all left at the job. Might call me cold hearted but it's not really my problem. Unless you agree to charge them more to get rid of it for them
Equivalent to a wheelbarrow I'd bag it of course don't give wheelbarrow away lol. Cold harted yes lol. I've got understanding whith customer not like some. I ask them do you whant me to bag rubble leave it ther or charge to remove from site. Or if thers to much s**t no other option they have to pay for a skip then

No leaving an old pensioner waste they cant get rid of while advertising yourself as a business providing a service!

No moral compass!
It's a business, and it says clearly on my quote all waste is left on site... I don't force them to use my services lol

It's a business, and it says clearly on my quote all waste is left on site... I don't force them to use my services lol
If you have explained that to them before hand. Really it up to them then if they whant to employ you and up to them to get rid of it
Im as brash as they come but disabled & oap deserve to be treated with more respect!
Your spot on ther m8. not bragging how many days I've worked for nothing for some of the elderly people thinking ther struggling they pass away and you find out ther worth millions. Joke aside repect to yo for that comment whith you on that

I imagine in time that merchants will have to offer waste disposal of some kind. If they did it'd be a winner for them financially and also get them brownie points with St Greta. Have a skip on site and charge a fiver for a rubble sack, they'd make a profit on the skip and trades could put it on the bill as 'waste disposal' so that it's all above board.

When you carry waste off of a job you'd all be able to produce your carriers license anyway :inocente: so it wouldn't cost you any extra.

Im as brash as they come but disabled & oap deserve to be treated with more respect!
I've cleared oaps whole living rooms before as they were never going to be able to do it. But when I leave work that's me done, not taking it away with me. Each to their own though