Hilti

Vincey

Private Member
Been looking at collated and impact and my mate said try second hand on fb market page or eBay but with all the stolen s**t nowadays would you say it’s a good idea ?

Been looking at collated and impact and my mate said try second hand on fb market page or eBay but with all the stolen s**t nowadays would you say it’s a good idea ?
Go dewalt cheaper to repair/ fix it’s lighter on the hand.win win

Can be a pain bought two power tools of there with s**t batteries

Pete we've got the collated guns and they're excellent. Depending on how often you use them it may be worth hiring direct from Hilti, their deals look good.

Tbh I want the full works am getting into more mf work now
Impact hilti I’ll definitely need also am after laser recommendations

I wouldn’t buy second hand hitli, I took a hilti still to be repaired to a local tool shop and he told me that Hilti don’t ship parts to tool repair shops now the reason is that you have to go to Hilti to get the tool repaired then they can check if it’s stolen of it has been you won’t be getting it back, I had a hilti sd500 I think it was with the collated smd57 it was spot on wish I hadn’t have sold it now

I wouldn’t buy second hand hitli, I took a hilti still to be repaired to a local tool shop and he told me that Hilti don’t ship parts to tool repair shops now the reason is that you have to go to Hilti to get the tool repaired then they can check if it’s stolen of it has been you won’t be getting it back, I had a hilti sd500 I think it was with the collated smd57 it was spot on wish I hadn’t have sold it now
Thanks I seen hilti is in Birmingham might drive down there to get a look round

Thanks I seen hilti is in Birmingham might drive down there to get a look round
It’s not that big of a place mate I’ve been there a few times. Might be worth stocking up on fixings if your looking at getting into more MF, they may do a deal if you take full boxes

I spent the whole of lunch today ripping the screws off the collate because I had a wicked idea to Clean my drill up on a Sunday night!cant do that for 2 long without gloves il tell ya that for nothing! :ROFLMAO:

I spent the whole of lunch today ripping the screws off the collate because I had a wicked idea to Clean my drill up on a Sunday night!cant do that for 2 long without gloves il tell ya that for nothing! :ROFLMAO:
Get two pieces of batten, rest the strip of screws on the first piece with the heads just over the edge. Put the other batten on top, sandwiching the screws. Put your foot on the batten and pull the plastic. Hey presto, single screws and no sore fingers.

Buy new. Get a full SD 5000 kit with SMD 57, and a bare impact driver plus a spare battery. Sometimes, if you buy 50000 screws, you get a free SMD 57 or SMD2

Get two pieces of batten, rest the strip of screws on the first piece with the heads just over the edge. Put the other batten on top, sandwiching the screws. Put your foot on the batten and pull the plastic. Hey presto, single screws and no sore fingers.
This is why I love the forum!!! Just when you thought you knew it all!!!!:X3::ROFLMAO: