High demand and no one out there

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
There’s no one , make no mistake, it’s reported there’s near on 50,000 plasterers across the u.k what a load of rubbish, there might well be near that number but how many ..

Go to job on time
Keep clean
Respect the house and customer
Leave a good job
Go quoting late at night
Chase payments
Do extra work than originally stated
And follow up and sort any complaints
Have full insurance
Pay tax
Work when they should really be off with families or enjoying a weekend off

Know your worth , think of retirement and sick and holiday pay we don’t get and charge more with confidence you’ll always be in work.

Pete you really do talk a load of b*ll***s some times.
Your list has very little to do with anyone being a plasterer or not, let alone a good or *****, I mean rough one.

There’s no one , make no mistake, it’s reported there’s near on 50,000 plasterers across the u.k what a load of rubbish, there might well be near that number but how many ..

Go to job on time
Keep clean
Respect the house and customer
Leave a good job
Go quoting late at night
Chase payments
Do extra work than originally stated
And follow up and sort any complaints
Have full insurance
Pay tax
Work when they should really be off with families or enjoying a weekend off

Know your worth , think of retirement and sick and holiday pay we don’t get and charge more with confidence you’ll always be in work.

It's this exact reasons why I could charge a lot more money than any other plasterer in my area nearly 10 years ago now.....

People think it comes down to price but reality is that customers are paying for the experience ad well and if it is a good experience all the better....

Ps I am twatted after a night out with the wife:)