Hibs vrs hearts sky sports 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh play off final, before the main event, Chelsea v bayern. You confident dm?:RpS_thumbup:

It's aw done, well done Chelsea, collect your winnings and let your wallet take the strain mate:RpS_thumbsup:

Nah didn't win, was only in 90 mins. Not too fussed about the money, was only a tenner stake. Just happy that game is over. Never in my life have I been as nervous throughout a game as I was tonight. Got to hand it to Drogba, he take some critism but tonight he showed why he is loved so much by the blues

Drogba wasn't missin his pen, and his header was perfection, they all played well but Ashley cole my man
Of the match?:RpS_thumbup:

Agree with you there but almost cost the game by ball watching for their goal.
was a terrible game to watch for the neutral bu I have no nails left, just happy that after all the money roman has thrown at managers, the caretaker does the buisness. Think it was his passion for the club that got us through, something no money could buy

Surely he's got the job full time now? Feck sake you never know with abramovic tho, don't think avb would have got them to European glory?:RpS_unsure:

My honest opinion, I don't think any other manager other than Robbie could of won that this season, just think, he had to turn over. 3-1 defeat to napoli, go past a good benfica side who topped man utd group, then put out the holders and best team in the world then beat bayern in their own stadium. **** me, thats some achievement!

Status
Not open for further replies.