Hi

Members online

No members online now.

Wayno72

Hi im new to the forum.
I've been I'm building game 30 years + but have always steered clear of the plastering side of the jobs I've done especially ceilings and got someone in to do it.. but I recently worked for a few months with a friend who is a plaster I was mainly there for the general building side of things but my mate was a teacher at a college for 12 years teaching plastering so I decided to use his teaching skills and he was great and only 2 months later I'm now on my own job boarding ceilings dot and dabbing walls and plastering the whole downstairs which I could already do anyway...but also doing all the plastering and I'm well pleased to have a new skill... but I will say one thing I don't care much for is how my arm and shoulder ache like F@$K doing a ceiling !! But I'm sure I'll get used to it. Lol.

Hi im new to the forum.
I've been I'm building game 30 years + but have always steered clear of the plastering side of the jobs I've done especially ceilings and got someone in to do it.. but I recently worked for a few months with a friend who is a plaster I was mainly there for the general building side of things but my mate was a teacher at a college for 12 years teaching plastering so I decided to use his teaching skills and he was great and only 2 months later I'm now on my own job boarding ceilings dot and dabbing walls and plastering the whole downstairs which I could already do anyway...but also doing all the plastering and I'm well pleased to have a new skill... but I will say one thing I don't care much for is how my arm and shoulder ache like F@$K doing a ceiling !! But I'm sure I'll get used to it. Lol.

welcome

I think I prefer doing ceilings now, never used to be the case.

Don’t get in in your eye.