HI VIS

tapit

Here it is.

Attachments

• 20201112_191346.jpg
    20201112_191346.jpg
    894.9 KB · Views: 130
So did the old tape, and look what happened with that. Looking forward to MK III tape.
This is a million miles away from the old tape.
It has been produced by a UK tape manufacturer after direct meetings.
The old stuff was done by email to china.
If anything this stuff is overengineered.

This is a million miles away from the old tape.
It has been produced by a UK tape manufacturer after direct meetings.
The old stuff was done by email to china.
If anything this stuff is overengineered.
UK made not subbed out, impressive, I can get behind that no more chinky tape. (y)

UK made not subbed out, impressive, I can get behind that no more chinky tape.
I struggled to find a euro company prepared to produce a tape to my spec.
Most wanted to sell me their tape and put the holes in or simply would not be interested unless i committed to huge minimum orders even for a sample.
This is a medium sized family company who have been interested in the idea from the start.

Orange dolphin tape with a hole punch, uk made in tapit’s wank booth
I wish, i was in talks with Dolphin but they could not do the holes.
i could have got jumbo rolls off them but the size of their jumbo rolls were not compatible for converting over here.
They were very helpful though, one of the few.

I struggled to find a euro company prepared to produce a tape to my spec.
Most wanted to sell me their tape and put the holes in or simply would not be interested unless i committed to huge minimum orders even for a sample.
This is a medium sized family company who have been interested in the idea from the start.
Mugs.

That tape must be incredibly strong to keep an almost weightless bead onto bricks. I just did it with low tack frog tape lol

Attachments

• IMG_20201113_132333.jpg
    IMG_20201113_132333.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 135
That's kind of the point. Anything would hold a bead. If you want to tape on a bead why not just use hi tack scrim tape?

Yep used today into solid walls, worked a treat. If you really wanted to use tape for some odd reason though scrim tape would do the job
You have changed your tune, you gave the old tape a terrific review when you were Robbie?
This tape is a great improvement.

We will be on our own as a country soon...and most need to change their attitude towards people in this country who invent, create jobs etc and are successful. This is the way forward we need to be like Germany to have any chance of success and need to throw the haters and people who ridicule success
overboard.

I dont see the problem in everyone slating it,just let him try make it a success.just playing devils advocate but he dsnt need piss taken everytime he posts id imagine

Just some advice if your thinking use for external render beads you should colour code the tape to top coat colours. I wouldn’t fancy orange tape with white top coat