Hi There

Members online

You Got It Ok GIF
He's more than welcome to ask me whatever he wants. He doesn't have to pay for any questions. He does however have to pay for answers.

Lolol probably the funniest welcome I’ve ever had on a forum. Thanks for a warm welcome maybe i’m not old but I bloody feel it if anyone could help me with my post about my walls I’d be more than grateful

Listen to the Linlithgow peasant. He doesn’t know his Waitrose from his wickes
Bet your from newton mearns, a wee posh boy who failed his exams, and now puts his dinner pictures up on Instagram as a get it up ye to his school mates.

Lolol probably the funniest welcome I’ve ever had on a forum. Thanks for a warm welcome maybe i’m not old but I bloody feel it if anyone could help me with my post about my walls I’d be more than grateful

first initiation is easy. Lull you into false sense of security grasshopper.

Greater challenges lie ahead!

What was the question? Il just say make sure you give it a good mix that covers about everything! Don’t overmix though!!! Just covering ma ass!

Takeaway Chinese is rank, its been diluted for brit tastes, been to China a couple times and still would have a greggs instead it's not my cup of tea.
New York, China. Where else have you been grasshopper ?

What was the question? Il just say make sure you give it a good mix that covers about everything! Don’t overmix though!!! Just covering ma ass!
I posted it in the DIY part its about efflorescence... maybe I posted it in the wrong place lol cos lets be honest, I’m most likely not going to do it myself cash waiting though ready to be spent for the right man for the job