Hi,parex advice

Robbo56

New to this site, just thought to introduce myself , I do small property repairs and renovations, been doing this for nearly 40 years, however just done my first parex thru coloured render, scrape finish, there is one small section where I overdid the scraping and you can just see the mesh through it, its only about 9 inch round, my remedy is to cut it out to a depth of approx 15mm tape around the edges and re-apply parex, does this sound ok ?
many thanks in advance.

New to this site, just thought to introduce myself , I do small property repairs and renovations, been doing this for nearly 40 years, however just done my first parex thru coloured render, scrape finish, there is one small section where I overdid the scraping and you can just see the mesh through it, its only about 9 inch round, my remedy is to cut it out to a depth of approx 15mm tape around the edges and re-apply parex, does this sound ok ?
many thanks in advance.

Mono doesn't patch very well at all.

many thanks in advance.
Where about is it on the wall

what a great idea, will do that today, will do the raised panel, thanks very much Madmonk and Bof, really appreciate your help.