hi, new member here

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, been reading site and thought i'd join in. For last five years been buying property and extending / refurbing then renting them out. these have included a new build house - can do all trades to a professional finish especially tiling with travertine, marble and granite. Did go on a course but could say i'm self taught with regards to drylining and skimming and sand/cement renders.

So theres the background

so your one of the c**ts thats bought all the cheap houses and stopped me buying one to actually live in. cheers.

Watch out for a guy called spunky !!! Hes very knowledgable and apparently a good spread but if he offers to take you under his wing, really he wants to s h ag the a** of ya.
As charming as he may appear on hear i wouldnt wanna be bent over mixing a bucket of hardwall with my pants down with him behind me if you no what i mean????
Apart from him all the rest are boring run of the mill now it all or f u ck all type of guys.im sure yuoll enjoy it on this site mate.
Only joking spunks....

real spread?

pkillie - whats a real spread then? you mean one thats hardly done any on site work but has paper qualifications lol?

ajplastering said:
hi, i'm in queensbury between halifax and bradford, west yorks

Used to do a lot of work round your way all public house and bank refurbs, for Aire Valley Const they were the day's ;) ;) ;)

thats how he got all the work in the first place...
down the pub for a swift gallon, chats up the landlady.... another job....
then down the bank for some more beer tokens, chats up the teller... another job...
::)

Status
Not open for further replies.