Hi lads im new here.

Love CBD

choppa

Customer on the job has got Pietra spaccata they ordered it of the internet. I haven’t done it before he’s giving it a bash himself :lol: no doubt I will have a play.

Customer on the job has got Pietra spaccata they ordered it of the internet. I haven’t done it before he’s giving it a bash himself :lol: no doubt I will have a play.
Ive ordered from imperia italia from the internet aswell but it was 62 pound for a 5 kg tube including delivery

He vivido en Barnsley durante 20 años. me gusta ver a benidorm un miércoles con una botella de vino de bienvenida

He vivido en Barnsley durante 20 años. me gusta ver a benidorm un miércoles con una botella de vino de bienvenida
Hi mate where is Barnsley. And it's me gusta ir a Benidorm instead of ver hahahha.good crack you like hahhaha

Lol those Spanish plasterers should blend in well over in the north east I think it’s rustic finish aswell in that neck of the woods:)
No mate believe me I know that here they not very sharp but you need to see my work mate it's propa sharp bud .look at the shine on this pipe an this finish
20180416_124940.jpg
20180416_124957.jpg

si eres lo suficientemente afortunado como para no saber dónde se encuentra Manchester no te molestes en descubrirlo. lleno de chinos apoyando a un equipo de fútbol shite jaja