Hi guys

Members online

Whats happend here @Danny I can't do gifs or emojis, can't plaster that well either tbf maybe I'm on the wrong forum
If you can't plaster that well then you are on the right forum, you just got to pretend that you earn loads of money and pissed off plastering every day.

If you can't plaster that well then you are on the right forum, you just got to pretend that you earn loads of money and pissed off plastering every day.
I'm rolling in it still haven't spent any of the grant money

I’m New to the forum guys
Been plastering since 1984
From what I’ve seen it’s a great forum
Hi great to have you on board welcome along I hope you're experience on the forum is wonderful and exhilarating

Reactions: Pwl
Fat fingers.
jealousy GIF

£30k I've got sat in bank waiting 4 it to be collected.claimed everyone thought might aswell
I was joking mate I didn't claim anything,I was thinking about it as soon as the pandemic hit I had abit of a quiet spell for 2 months due to cancellations but then it went f**k**g nuts after so was OK and had a surplus stashed away anyway for unforseen circumstances just not a virus that would sweep the world,plus I dont trust the government they always shaft the working class

I was joking mate I didn't claim anything,I was thinking about it as soon as the pandemic hit I had abit of a quiet spell for 2 months due to cancellations but then it went f**k**g nuts after so was OK and had a surplus stashed away anyway for unforseen circumstances just not a virus that would sweep the world,plus I dont trust the government they always shaft the working class
More fool you as ull be paying it back regardless in higher taxes