hi guys newbie from scotland

Members online

tcd

Hi guys would like to say hello I look forward to joining in the future discussions and general banter, tcd :)

Only kidding, but I worked on a tay homes site back in 93 and that was top onthank looked a nice area at the time,

Is the better of them granted. Saying that it's eleven years since I been near it bud. I'm sure there's a few decent areas in it, but I can't mind now tbh. Out round rugby park was arite if I mind right. That long since I was near it though. Am sure ts changed a wee bit anyways lol

Is the better of them granted. Saying that it's eleven years since I been near it bud. I'm sure there's a few decent areas in it, but I can't mind now tbh. Out round rugby park was arite if I mind right. That long since I was near it though. Am sure ts changed a wee bit anyways lol
Why was you here anyway

Met a woman from Ayrshire, that was living here, got her duffed, superb, and she went home, so I went too, then after a fall out too many after a couple years came back here again. Things you do young and stupid. Aw well. Lived ten mins from Kilmarnock, think was there 2 and a half years or something.

IMG_6220.PNG
Told the kids this year, over the summer holidays we are having a tour of the UK....best place in the World (they didn't look convinced). Went to Scotland - I explained too them it's a rugged country with fierce weather, stone dyke walls and....pink castles! My daughter loved it!

Nice pic ,Scotland has got some lovely places to visit if the weather is good, did you venture over to arran or any other Islands?

Nice pic ,Scotland has got some lovely places to visit if the weather is good, did you venture over to arran or any other Islands?
I was on Lismore island a few years ago,absolutely lovely and genuine people.Scotland is a beautiful part of the world.