Hi from Bromley Kent

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant600

Hi everyone any of you near Bromley Kent? I know a fair few plasterers in the area . I'm new to forums so bare with me

Lots of people think I'm from Kent. Im always hearing them whisper it as I walk by(y).
Welcome aboard skipper.

Kent here, if you wanna do any spray plastering and your any good let me know
Hi mate I've never done any spray plastering only the usual sand and cement rendering and floating internally . Working for a firm at the moment keep wanting to break away on my own but is a big worry for me .

I'm on a maintenance firm in Croydon axis I'm a plasterer by trade but do other stuff and the emergency plumbing for extra money . The works ok they give me the bigger stuff I hate doing patches . Do a lot of private work but it's gone pretty quiet now . I had a great year last year was working 7 days all the time

I'm on a maintenance firm in Croydon axis I'm a plasterer by trade but do other stuff and the emergency plumbing for extra money . The works ok they give me the bigger stuff I hate doing patches . Do a lot of private work but it's gone pretty quiet now . I had a great year last year was working 7 days all the time
They got a depot at Thames rd seen the vans about

They got a depot at Thames rd seen the vans about

We are based on Brighton road Croydon I was with a different firm but got taken over by these. I do loads of board and skim ceilings and pebbledashing at the moment . Not a bad job but never gonna be a rich man lol

Status
Not open for further replies.