Hi Everyone

Members online

Well. Introduction of the week goes to Larry the Lag.

I advise you to stop introducing yourself as an Ex Lag. Convict has a much better ring to it.

As does stupid wind up merchant, come to think of it.

Hi mate, typical sun reader here!

I wonder how long it'll take to be wound up

I've got a load of questions to ask all you professionals, I learn't a lot on the course, but when you have a dozen idiots trying to knock each other out, the teacher's time is taken up quite a lot!

Well. Introduction of the week goes to Larry the Lag.

The walls were about 20ft I guess for the outside perimeter? They were like the concrete fence post things you can get but much much larger, Inside was just wire separating different areas like a tennis court. It's nothing like how it's described in the media, although watching the tornado squads come in when a wing was set alight was a sight to behold

Didn't plaster anyone! I swear I was one of the few 'clean' in there, very strange experience! I wanted to do plastering and decorating/painting, incredible how much the private companies get paid to have bums on seats

You're LAGging mate. Good luck. How big are prison walls?

Also, did you plaster any of your fellow inmate's anal cavities with your jizz? Genuinely interested

Don't even go there, I've seen enough blood to last me a while. I've tried to study in some of the worst conditions and now doing my own thing, it'll be really useful if I can ask some questions to you guys so I can understand the way plaster works

Plastering course in prison . ......thats why plastic trowel were invented

Glad someone is open minded (y)

Done Bristol, Exeter and ended up at Leyhill. Never want anyone to go through that. Very negative environment, the staff were always excellent under the circumstances. The system I believed so much in I now despise and have a very bitter taste from it all :endesacuerdo:

Ah fair enough :D Where abouts in the UK was that? I went up to Waylands for the day :D

Done Bristol, Exeter and ended up at Leyhill. Never want anyone to go through that. Very negative environment, the staff were always excellent under the circumstances. The system I believed so much in I now despise and have a very bitter taste from it all :endesacuerdo:
I wanna know what you went in for... That could be juicy. Spill the beans bud

Doubt it!

Some drunken idiot was trying it on with my daughter and was put in his place with a slap, no charges were pressed, but officials decided to anyway... told to plead guilty as I did do it, low and behold, I disappeared for a bit. The stories I heard from others whilst on me hols' were quite remarkable

I wanna know what you went in for... That could be juicy. Spill the beans bud

Doubt it!

Some drunken idiot was trying it on with my daughter and was put in his place with a slap, no charges were pressed, but officials decided to anyway... told to plead guilty as I did do it, low and behold, I disappeared for a bit. The stories I heard from others whilst on me hols' were quite remarkable
Glad you're out Larry man. You are the next success story!

I think I lot of people in construction have been close to getting locked up... All it takes is a bar fight to go wrong etc and thats you done.

Its what you do now that makes the difference and keeping the right side of those prison walls

Doubt it!

I have a baby girl and even the other day I wanted to throttle the neighbours teenage son for throwing stones over the fence at us... grrrrr

Welcome Larry the most disturbing aspect of your introduction is not the jug term but the sun reading ! Anyway each to there own welcome and good luck ! Good lads on here !