Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspotofbother

Just starting up again after a 3yr break. The 'call of the wild' grew too strong!!!
Just stumbled across this forum. A great source of knowledge and by the looks of it banter too!!
I'm based in worthing on the south coast.
Can't wait to get back in the swing of things!!

Well there's plenty of swingers on here so you'll fit right in!! What made you come back n what made you leave? Welcome:RpS_thumbsup:

I lost my love of it tbh, though I maybe been putting too much pressure on my self. Went teaching construction to disillusioned teenagers. Which has been fun, but feel it's time to get back to work. Needed the time out, put things perspective, gain a new outlook etc.
Coming back a bit older and hopefully wiser, though I do doubt that last one!!

For some reason it doesn't like me posting on the app, then will post twice, so apologies if there ends up being several version of this answer!!
I fell out of love with plastering, under a lot of pressure etc. So decided on a career change. Teaching troubled/disillusioned teens (Very) basic construction skills. Sorry nothing as exciting as a 3yr stretch at her majesties butlins!
some time out has done me the world of good. Evaluating priorities etc. So here I am about to take the self-employed plunge once again. Thanks for the welcome.

You near Bognor? Don't know the area massively well. Been here about 2 yrs. Was Burgess Hill before that. know a couple of spreads this way so hopefully they'll put a bit my way!! Great forum BTW.:RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.