Hi all

Members online

Mylor11

Hi all.
Im not a plasterer just a customer looking for some advice. I've had a plasterer come in today prepping the walls for plastering. He has used Bond It exterior pre grit (green) on interior pre skimmed walls and new plasterboard ceiling. He said it's the same as the interior stuff? I'm concerned it's not as it states it's waterproof. My question is, will this stuff kill the suction altogether and the skim fall off in a week's time when it drys out. Thanks

He didn't need to grit ceiling
Hi, thanks for the reply. The plasterboard had been up a while so due to this he was worried it would dry back to quick. What are your thoughts on the exterior waterproof grit ànd skim? Thanks

Hi all.
Im not a plasterer just a customer looking for some advice. I've had a plasterer come in today prepping the walls for plastering. He has used Bond It exterior pre grit (green) on interior pre skimmed walls and new plasterboard ceiling. He said it's the same as the interior stuff? I'm concerned it's not as it states it's waterproof. My question is, will this stuff kill the suction altogether and the skim fall off in a week's time when it drys out. Thanks
More like 2 weeks then the problems start

Hi, thanks for the reply. The plasterboard had been up a while so due to this he was worried it would dry back to quick. What are your thoughts on the exterior waterproof grit ànd skim? Thanks
Or.... you said new plasterboard . No idea on grit . Think it's dog shite to skim over personally

Or.... you said new plasterboard . No idea on grit . Think it's dog shite to skim over personally
Sorry, I did say that in the post didn't i. What I meant was hadn't been previously skimmed. The plasterboard had not been skimmed but had been put up a few months ago.