Hi all !

Members online

nobananas

Hello ladies and gentlement. I've joined the forum to hopefully get a bit of advice on lime plastering. Very much a novice (I'm a mechanic by trade) but hopeing to get some much needed help as I attempt to make my home less derelict then it currently is !

Hello ladies and gentlement. I've joined the forum to hopefully get a bit of advice on lime plastering. Very much a novice (I'm a mechanic by trade) but hopeing to get some much needed help as I attempt to make my home less derelict then it currently is !

Nice mate. Im a plasterer by trade but me van needs a little tlc. Full engine rebuild and turbo bearings changed. Can you help mate as planning to have a go this weekend so it’s ready for Monday

Nice mate. Im a plasterer by trade but me van needs a little tlc. Full engine rebuild and turbo bearings changed. Can you help mate as planning to have a go this weekend so it’s ready for Monday
That's a lot to get done in a weekend !. Sounds like you've got a van with a 1.6 hdi engine up front !

That's a lot to get done in a weekend !. Sounds like you've got a van with a 1.6 hdi engine up front !

Is it? I’ve got a few hours spare tonight and some tomorrow morning. Not sure what engine it is mate it’s diesel tho. My mate at pub said got to try get timing closish when re build.

My question is why haven't you got any bananas? Mangoes or Starfruits I could understand, but not bananas. Place is going to the dogs I tell thee.

Easy m8 hack off sharp sand two soft one hydrolic lime by the way harle for key any good. what the question about lime lol not that easy