Hi all,

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piss off that's in the woods down the road from my hoose!

You live In Sri Lanka Beddy?!
That Photo was taken in Sri Lanka, a mountain area called the Peak Wilderness Sanctuary, the Town is called: Dalhousie, which is near Adams Peak a 2243 meter high mountain which we climbed up.

You live In Sri Lanka Beddy?!
That Photo was taken in Sri Lanka, a mountain area called the Peak Wilderness Sanctuary, the Town is called: Dalhousie, which is near Adams Peak a 2243 meter high mountain which we climbed up.

Attachments

• P2156_29-01-09.jpg
    P2156_29-01-09.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 249
You live In Sri Lanka Beddy?! <br>

Welcome Sach i have done a bit over the bridge myself worked with some good spreads over there as well. Do you do site work?

Hi,
I nearly ended up doing a stint for Redrow. Mainly cause the domestic market went a lil quiet, this was over a year ago. But Redrow pay £2.50 Per Meter Sq. So couldn't be bothered skimming a complete set per day for Redrow with pay that low, and being fus, fus, fus non stop all day.
Mind you its gone a lil quiet now. I had work and been fully booked out from May till October 8th. Last contract done in October and these same clients now want me back to skim hall, stairwell and top landings walls and ceilings - but they're not ready yet, not till 4-6 weeks time. Got some work coming up with a Plumber. More work with a builder to. Put 4 quotes out this week, but these clients seem to want plastering done on the cheap, I mean very cheap. GGgggrrrr.

Anyway's take the rough with the smooth. All good really. :RpS_cool:

Ahh cool. Yeagh I had some very good surfing in Sri Lanka, I was down in Ahangama Bay, then Marissa, then Colombo, then Kandy and Hatton. After that back to the Ocean on the SW coast. Your right lovely people, and some good beach's.
Mind you the roads are something else - I mean 8-9 hours to drive 135km, wtf!!!

Sach not that vie ever done it but when you wank do you ever stick you're finger up you're bum?

halloha gents nvr beedn on a forum b4 noticed theres afew experianced boys in here tho wondering if any 1 machine plasters jst bought ma self 1 arriving in 2 weeks any 1 got any good feed back?

Status
Not open for further replies.