Hi all. I’m Mark from Heritage Lime. I’ve just bought the Ritmo slimline and would like advise on a suitable lime base product to put through it.

Members online

Markfolkes

Hi again. I’ve just bought the Ritmo slimline and would like advise on a suitable lime base product to put through it. we tried Best of Limes Warmcoat which is an insulating render but it kept clogging up. Any advice would be much appreciated

Hi again. I’ve just bought the Ritmo slimline and would like advise on a suitable lime base product to put through it. we tried Best of Limes Warmcoat which is an insulating render but it kept clogging up. Any advice would be much appreciated
cant help u m8 im old school trowel only guy

ring martin brown he will know.

he ha mentioned on demo.day hes sprayed one of the products. not sure what he used

We've used diathonite cork render through it, on soft d 6-3 rotar and stator. went through fine, just turn the speed down, two passes to get your thickness.

You should try out a pallet of the Smet 830 it’s there lime and sand pre bagged , Smet don’t hardly get a mention anywhere in the uk but omg that gear is the business, a lot of the traditional lime work folks seem to dog down the advantage of pre bagged my own personal opinion is they are stuck in the past and aren’t aware of the advantages of materials such as the Smet , German gear , say no more, light years ahead of us here

You should try out a pallet of the Smet 830 it’s there lime and sand pre bagged , Smet don’t hardly get a mention anywhere in the uk but omg that gear is the business, a lot of the traditional lime work folks seem to dog down the advantage of pre bagged my own personal opinion is they are stuck in the past and aren’t aware of the advantages of materials such as the Smet , German gear , say no more, light years ahead of us here

Pete I think your account has been hacked by @theclemo

smet bauprotec 830 is lovely to spray with the ritmo and it's piss easy to finish.