Herniated Disc

I'm absolutely f**k*d.
This is why spreads across the country should be charging £250 a day as a minimum
Decent spreads work on price per job normally, and earn a fair a bit more then £250 a day I’d say, hope your back fixes up pal

I'm absolutely f**k*d.
This is why spreads across the country should be charging £250 a day as a minimum
To late for most if the old ens!! They worked through resections when work was short and had no choice in the say on sites especially!!! I seen 4 spreads fighting to get into a plot in the 90s!!
Things might be a bit better for a while but I've seen all this before 80s90s00ss 2010 crash and now this s**t pile!!
There's another one coming and I dread to think how big this one will be!!!!

How long that gonna put you out for? Anything disc related can put you out for months if you don't give time to heal

How long that gonna put you out for? Anything disc related can put you out for months if you don't give time to heal
Disc’s can play up your whole life , my uncles a bricky and his back been shot for over 20 years need to see Pyshio/chiropractor once month

Spread I worked with for ages was off about 2-3 months but that included his therapy aswell,he paid private as the free therapy from the government the waiting list was to long,hope you have a speedy recovery mate

At least you've got a diagnosis. The daughter in law had 4 years of being told it was sciatica before they finally did a scan then an operation. She's still working but obviously she's not having to do heavy work.
Not a nice thing to have. Have you got an escape plan just incase ?

At least you've got a diagnosis. The daughter in law had 4 years of being told it was sciatica before they finally did a scan then an operation. She's still working but obviously she's not having to do heavy work.
I paid for a private mri scan. It's something I've had for 4 years and the weekly physio and osteopath gives me short term relief

Re the escape plan. I'm also running a renovation firm and a kitchen and bathroom fitting firm so I'm slowly moving off the tools. I think any spread working solo and not employing lads should be looking at other avenues before s**t hits the fan as its gonna unless your a council plodder

@Complete … Feel your pain mate, I’ve had sciatica since February now and not had a pain free day since.

Had private MRI scan and I’ve got a bulging Disc L5/S1, which if I don’t get sorted will become a herniated disc like you.

I’m Drinking lots of water and doing certain exercises see physio every fortnight, I’m only 36.

I’m doing loads of different things now to ease pain, I don’t even sit on sofa to watch television at night I lie on the floor and sitting in the van I have a towel rolled up in bottom of my back and sit really straight.

I’m taking it steady for rest of year now and hoping be in better shape in the new year.

Hope you get better ❤️

When is the s**t guna hit the fan? Interested to know as its been said for a while.that busy day rate getting shoved up another £30 to £430

Hope you go ok mate think I joined here 2013 , in that time there’s been loads of guy who regularly posted pack in work or slow down with bad backs and health issues

@Complete … Feel your pain mate, I’ve had sciatica since February now and not had a pain free day since.

Had private MRI scan and I’ve got a bulging Disc L5/S1, which if I don’t get sorted will become a herniated disc like you.

I’m Drinking lots of water and doing certain exercises see physio every fortnight, I’m only 36.

I’m doing loads of different things now to ease pain, I don’t even sit on sofa to watch television at night I lie on the floor and sitting in the van I have a towel rolled up in bottom of my back and sit really straight.

I’m taking it steady for rest of year now and hoping be in better shape in the new year.

Hope you get better ❤️
Mate I'm 35 but I've got miles on the clock.
I had sciatica for a couple of months earlier this year. I got rid of it by getting back into kickboxing. The stretches and kicking got it sorted after my second training session and I haven't had it come back since.

To late for most if the old ens!! They worked through resections when work was short and had no choice in the say on sites especially!!! I seen 4 spreads fighting to get into a plot in the 90s!!
Things might be a bit better for a while but I've seen all this before 80s90s00ss 2010 crash and now this s**t pile!!
There's another one coming and I dread to think how big this one will be!!!!
That's because they're planned.
We're not supposed to get wealthy.