"Here Karl shows his quick plastering technique. Wall skimmed in three minutes!"

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
Uhm ..... :

Bit misleading that. Could see the pound signs until about five seconds in ....... He needs some RedBull

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I could knock 5 mins off his 3 mins, no technique,no speed but he was working out of a bucket and that's slower I think,he would learn from watching a trained spread

Also doesnt help going over the same bit. Hes using a 13-14" trowel and moves along 4 Inches at a time

That wave he's spreading is the slowest tsunami av ever seen.....................:huh:

that was hard work watching ! in 20 years time he himself wont be impressed with that vid , no order and its helps to work with gravity.

like i say joke trade , i can tell just by the sound that trowel is not worn in and as blunt a fook .

fuk me.. were they on a go slow ?? bucket 2 mile from wall and 1 trowel scoop of gear at a time.. wheres that from.. fukin remploy ??

Hes got more plaster on himself than he does on the walls. could have knocked about 2 minutes of his "3 minute skim" if he loaded up his hawk properly

Outstanding... tub on floor next to hop up, doesn't dawn on him to put tub on there to save bending. Nice skills :RpS_thumbsup:

i feel a bit mean, now. i only wanted to draw attention to how inappropiate the title and headline were. on the plus side he's had a eighty seven views in a day. hopefully that will encourage him.

Status
Not open for further replies.