Helpful tips on staying active!

Cockney

In this strange and ever changing time we all need to try our best to keep active, especially all our fellow spreads because of all the physical graft that we do regularly day in day out!
I hope this helps?

In this strange and ever changing time we all need to try our best to keep active, especially all our fellow spreads because of all the physical graft that we do regularly day in day out!
I hope this helps?

View attachment 46233

I'll see your speck southerner who did a bit of ballet at school because he'd have got duffed up at footy.

And raise you a shuffle.

I sure am Walter. Price work all week 50 + miles xc mtbing at 51 years old . More than half these s**t kickers on domestics could do I'll tell ya

51 years old, you have got along way to go as yet son! I was a piece work plasterer before you were born. I would not swap my wages that I have earned this week for yours.

IMG_1101.jpeg

51 years old, you have got along way to go as yet son! I was a piece work plasterer before you were born. I would not swap my wages that I have earned this week for yours.
How the fuk would you know what I've earned . You get back to spraying camel shite through a g4 in far out Mozambique or whatever other cobblers you can bore us with you old sausage

Couldn't of done that well out of it at your age still spreading. As soon as I've saved enough ££ I'm long gone . Unlike you getting to old to enjoy it you old sausage

Couldn't of done that well out of it at your age still spreading. As soon as I've saved enough ££ I'm long gone . Unlike you getting to old to enjoy it you old sausage

Ah son, plastering today is easy money .I use it as a vehicle to obtain money for other investments. Plasterers that I know do retire but the muscles soon fall off of them as they stop work. Everyone is different. I would have given up years ago if I had to do site work again. When you get old you just get artful.

Ah son, plastering today is easy money .I use it as a vehicle to obtain money for other investments. Plasterers that I know do retire but the muscles soon fall off of them as they stop work. Everyone is different. I would have given up years ago if I had to do site work again. When you get old you just get artful.
I ride bikes all weekend cross country mtb . Site work is fuk all to me . I don't drink nor smoke I keep myself as fit as I can . I couldn't give a fuk how much ££ you make doing domestics. I've done em hated the people hated the hassle. THE END

Just book a cruise with all the other cantankerous old bastsrds you'll be OK then

I ride bikes all weekend cross country mtb . Site work is fuk all to me . I don't drink nor smoke I keep myself as fit as I can . I couldn't give a fuk how much ££ you make doing domestics. I've done em hated the people hated the hassle. THE END
I dont hate anyone, I do drink wine in the evenings. I have met so many interesting people on domestics they have become my friends. I will give you a couple of examples. You enjoy cycling, 1 of my customers a cyclist, got made redundant so with time on his hands he decided to cycle around the world. this took him 2 years. He crossed Australia , In the north of India he saw mount Everest. There a chap offered him a room for the night with a shower for 1 dollar, there is no electricity there so he wondered where the shower was, was taken to the shower which was a bamboo pole sticking out of melting glacier ice cold.
2 sisters that are my customers have both swam the English channel twice. When you apply to swim the channel you are given a window of 2 weeks in about 2 years time so as you can choose which day is your best bet. This year they are going to swim around the 3 Scilly Isles. These are such interesting people that you would never meet on any building site.

I dont hate anyone, I do drink wine in the evenings. I have met so many interesting people on domestics they have become my friends. I will give you a couple of examples. You enjoy cycling, 1 of my customers a cyclist, got made redundant so with time on his hands he decided to cycle around the world. this took him 2 years. He crossed Australia , In the north of India he saw mount Everest. There a chap offered him a room for the night with a shower for 1 dollar, there is no electricity there so he wondered where the shower was, was taken to the shower which was a bamboo pole sticking out of melting glacier ice cold.
2 sisters that are my customers have both swam the English channel twice. When you apply to swim the channel you are given a window of 2 weeks in about 2 years time so as you can choose which day is your best bet. This year they are going to swim around the 3 Scilly Isles. These are such interesting people that you would never meet on any building site.
That's all well and good, but it pales into insignificance to a good old power wank.
327220d4-b98d-4cd9-ad38-a2435f3d1d28.gif

That's about as intersection as dogshit. Now get your cruise booked John gielgood zzzzzzz