Help with virgin phone line

Vincey

Private Member
Anyone ever crim them back together as a fix , accidentally chopped through it knocking off will pay for virgin to come out if have too but would be great to fix myself

Yeah.. Easy fix.. I'll take picture of ours so you can see.. Your going to need a box to.. Call out might be costly

You need one of these. Shows the connectors but I'll look them up now.. Actually this is the large one.. You want the small one

Breaker my fault tbh I seen it but breaker skipped to side and cut through it
Bit of a different situation but we did a old cottage a few years rendered straight to the floor young lad was on the breaker went straight through the mains cable into the house went with such a bang and a spark!! We got electric company out it was so dangerous were it was burried you would of never known it was there and for it to go in that close, obviously previous renderer rather than leaving it exposed and setting the bead above thought f**k it IL just render over a mains cable....what a t**t!

You need phone jelly crimps.. Loads online like ebay ect cheap but you may need these quick to get it going.. They are like scotch locks.. Just push cables in and squeeze to clamp.. You can see how they work. Electrical trade counters have them...join up and tape the lot in a bag until your done and new cover arrives.

You need phone jelly crimps.. Loads online like ebay ect cheap but you may need these quick to get it going.. They are like scotch locks.. Just push cables in and squeeze to clamp.. You can see how they work. Electrical trade counters have them...join up and tape the lot in a bag until your done and new cover arrives.
Thanks a million for all your replies mate , I’ll phone virgin and get a new cable put in as this cable needs to be chased into the brick work before rendering

I've nipped a few of them make sure you get phone number of guy they send to fix it , I rung him out direct a few times and give him a drink for fixing them.