Help with textured finish


Well-Known Member
I haven’t done that since the eighties, we used to put a bit of down pipe over the roller sleeve and run it up or down the wall but never up and down over the same run or it looked like s**t, mind you it did anyway, like troweling self levelling compound up the wall