Help with impregnation/primer

Please_help

Hello, first time posting. Not a native English speaker, apologize in advance for any grammatical errors.
Situation is as follows, I am doing a renovation of walls in an old house. All walls have been striped of old paint and sanded. On celling there is concrete and walls are striped until old plaster which is made of small sand. That layer is crumbling but it holds well to foundation. So I impregnated everything and plan to put plaster with plastic net for reinforcement.
I messed up with impregnation as I did not dilute it and it formed a shinny, slippery film which is hydrophobic. Impregnation used is https://en.iskra.hr/product/allcat-impregnation/
So it should have been diluted in ratio 1:3 and i presume it did not penetrate in material sufficiently.
Will plaster stick to such surface? Can i just sand it a little and plaster on it then or i have to remove it and impregnate again?
All help and information are welcome, thank you.

Hello, first time posting. Not a native English speaker, apologize in advance for any grammatical errors.
Situation is as follows, I am doing a renovation of walls in an old house. All walls have been striped of old paint and sanded. On celling there is concrete and walls are striped until old plaster which is made of small sand. That layer is crumbling but it holds well to foundation. So I impregnated everything and plan to put plaster with plastic net for reinforcement.
I messed up with impregnation as I did not dilute it and it formed a shinny, slippery film which is hydrophobic. Impregnation used is https://en.iskra.hr/product/allcat-impregnation/
So it should have been diluted in ratio 1:3 and i presume it did not penetrate in material sufficiently.
Will plaster stick to such surface? Can i just sand it a little and plaster on it then or i have to remove it and impregnate again?
All help and information are welcome, thank you.

Looks like an SBR

You've basically neat SBR'd it.

It'll be fine, each coat will just take longer to set.