Help with garage

Pandora

Hi, can anyone help me please, I want to know what's this on the outside of my garage.

What's the white stuff under the paint ?
Can I repair the patches myself ? How do I get the same pattern ?
Thanks

Attachments

• Snapchat-635439664.jpg
    Snapchat-635439664.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 212
  • 20200713_210417.jpg
    20200713_210417.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 210
  • 20200713_084821.jpg
    20200713_084821.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 214
  • 20200713_210321.jpg
    20200713_210321.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 212
Hey Fatarm, Thanks for replying, Any chance you know what is on the building, Is it rendered ?
I want to try & fix it myself, as I have so many jobs to do cost is never ending.
I want to know what to buy to fix patches if possible then paint it, Thanks

Hey Fatarm, Thanks for replying, Any chance you know what is on the building, Is it rendered ?
I want to try & fix it myself, as I have so many jobs to do cost is never ending.
I want to know what to buy to fix patches if possible then paint it, Thanks
Pandora, the outside of your property is probably the most important factor, after location, affecting it's value (like for like properties), so why not skimp and save on some of those less important internal jobs and get this done by a decent tradesman?
There that's it, I'm all 'polited' out for today, any other DIY merchants can f**k right off.
How's that @Cockney1?

Pandora, the outside of your property is probably the most important factor, after location, affecting it's value (like for like properties), so why not skimp and save on some of those less important internal jobs and get this done by a decent tradesman?
There that's it, I'm all 'polited' out for today, any other DIY merchants can f**k right off.
How's that @Cockney1?
rehabilitation seems to be working for you?? I’m really struggling tbh.

Hey Andy, I totally get what your saying as I brought house due to location & the garden.

After the work iv put into this house myself I will not be leaving for at least 60 years lol, Iv had alot of big jobs done in garden.
Unfortunately that outbuilding is in bad shape inside, I took plasterboard etc out last week as the smell of damp is seriously so bad as its sat empty for time.
Not sure if plastic sheeting caused it & no ventilation, as
Inbetween concrete & sheeting it was damp. Wooden frame was black with rot to.
Roof didn't have 1 leak which surprised me.
Iv made inside back into a plain garage for storage.

I can't understand why someone made it into a office without a window,
Walls have big cracks, so
I will probably look at taking it down in years.
So you can see now why I may aswell repair outside myself, Il fill cracks inside to.

I also hate having people round that I don't know, as iv had company after company try & take me for a t**t.
Damp proofing companies were the worse, all 3 lol.