Help.. what should we do to fix uneven render

cba

We have recently had our house rendered... this is how it looks. We have had so many contradictory recommendations on how to fix it: hacking off and starting over, EML meshing and then re rendering, applying Sovereign plastplusX and re rendering over this. It has 3 coats of paint on it. Has anyone got any experience of fixing render that looks like this..
ac930ad8-c07d-4612-a55a-cf5770dc4a49.JPG

Please dont think we scrimped and went with the lowest quote to get a cheap job.

It is solid... one guy was sure EPL would work but I wonder if thats necessary

We had two others round who have given (different) advice and quotes to fix. Problem is we have paid 80% of cash to this guy so really need him to sort it.. he is sure keying the paint, putting on a coat of PlasPrimeX and re-rendering will fix it.

Would this be an option: https://www.vimark.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/RASOLITE_1117_ENG.UK_-1.pdf

Grateful for all advice!

Please dont think we scrimped and went with the lowest quote to get a cheap job.

It is solid... one guy was sure EPL would work but I wonder if thats necessary

We had two others round who have given (different) advice and quotes to fix. Problem is we have paid 80% of cash to this guy so really need him to sort it.. he is sure keying the paint, putting on a coat of PlasPrimeX and re-rendering will fix it.

Would this be an option: https://www.vimark.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/RASOLITE_1117_ENG.UK_-1.pdf

Grateful for all advice!

I strongly disagree if he was capable of doing the job properly it wouldn't look like that.

That said I will be the first to say and ask if it looks like that all day or just for an hour a day when it gets a very strong side light?

I strongly disagree if he was capable of doing the job properly it wouldn't look like that.

That said I will be the first to say and ask if it looks like that all day or just for an hour a day when it gets a very strong side light?

Its much less visable when the sun isnt on it..

I got a feeling this is not a customer but a builder/s**t spread
I can assure you I am the customer and I am at my wits end and just asking for help!! If I simply wanted to s spread wouldn't I disclose where this is etc etc?!!
My builder wants to hack off but I am a bit concerned about putting a jackhammer close to the roof I have just paid a fortune for!!

So what happened you got a plastering g company in to render or a builder is f**k**g up the house and leaving you to pay him more money for his mess ups?

If solid thin coat with 1.5mm silicone colour bucket coat.

If not solid hack off and get fresh quotes.

Would be an idea to post your area so a reputable renderer from this site could look and advise!
1.5mm lol

6mm base coat with mesh followed by a 1.5mm silicone bucket coat texture!
I see what you are saying but how does that work on a flank wall , were you have 90 degree angle beads are you saying stop beads ? if so what stops water ingress were they meet ?

i would apply a coat of parex parinter renovation render, full mesh, scratch, then to finish apply a coat of one coat render , or an acrylic 1.5 finish which has a choice of many colours .
how does this work on existing angle beads please ?

I can assure you I am the customer and I am at my wits end and just asking for help!! If I simply wanted to s spread wouldn't I disclose where this is etc etc?!!
My builder wants to hack off but I am a bit concerned about putting a jackhammer close to the roof I have just paid a fortune for!!
HI firstly this is not un -common these days , your render looks awfull tbh , the builder has to put this right , i would not like the idea of hacking off , look at the replys of going over the top with thin coat system , your builder may notknow about these systems , but read up on them and work with the builder to put it right .

If solid thin coat with 1.5mm silicone colour bucket coat.

If not solid hack off and get fresh quotes.

Would be an idea to post your area so a reputable renderer from this site could look and advise!
1.5mm thin coat wont help this job look any better

We have recently had our house rendered... this is how it looks. We have had so many contradictory recommendations on how to fix it: hacking off and starting over, EML meshing and then re rendering, applying Sovereign plastplusX and re rendering over this. It has 3 coats of paint on it. Has anyone got any experience of fixing render that looks like this.. View attachment 23976
With the fact its painted and not much depth left on your verge i would say live with it or remove and start again , the materials to go over the paint are not cheap and the amount of render to even the wall up would be minium 15mm! The sun can show most rendererd panels flaws but this work is very poor