Help Required !! Backs gone !!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpine1

Long story short -
Lifting a bag of the old finish and back had sharp shooting pain and could pick owt else up.
Now I've 2/3 weeks of solid well paid work which in turn will help pay for a new van to start my new buisness ( hate lending money)

So my question is can any one recommend any good pain killers to get me through the next couple of weeks. ????? Tried tramadol last time and they spaced me for days !!
The wife is a nurse so getting hold of some pain killers shouldn't be a problem !!

Thanks in Advance.

I think a few lads have had an injection from doc cos any strong painkiller I've ever had does just space u out like Mong

Best to ask your GP , no one on here will know the adverse effects of pain killers on your system. Its a little bit Russian roulette,

Go to see a good physio you may just have trapped a nerve.get an Anti inflamatory and take that. Use a support belt that will ease it

Yeah I figured that. Lol everybody is different.
just hoping A&E can sort me out a quick fix this afternoon so I can get back to it tomoz!!
Can tell I'd already counted the penny's to pay for my new van- school boy error !! LLol would think I'm mid 30's !!

Yeah I figured that. Lol everybody is different.
just hoping A&E can sort me out a quick fix this afternoon so I can get back to it tomoz!!
Can tell I'd already counted the penny's to pay for my new van- school boy error !! LLol would think I'm mid 30's !!

Van or a functional back???

Mid 30s to young to be fcked mate go easy bud!!

Don't take pain killers to mask a problem and then carry on working, you'll almost certainly end up with a worse problem if you do.

ive been overweight alpine and nothing but pain hospital xray blood test etc since ive lost a few pounds its 100 percent better and by the way i wasnt obese ! so are you a fatty alpine do you get a extra pie at dinnertime ? lol try exercise every day before work just limber up it works!

Diclofenac i'am on them anti inflammatory they are great ........you can buy them on line without a prescription ,and other strong stuff :)

diclofenac
Some medicines are not suitable for people with certain conditions, and sometimes a medicine may only be used if extra care is taken. For these reasons, before you start taking diclofenac it is important that your doctor or pharmacist knows:

If you have asthma or any other allergic disorder.
If you have ever had a stomach or duodenal ulcer.
If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding.
If you are over 65 years of age.
If you have liver or kidney problems.
If you have a heart condition, or a problem with your blood vessels or circulation.
If you have high blood pressure.
If you have ever had blood clotting problems.
If you have a rare blood disorder known as porphyria.
If you have systemic lupus erythematosus (an inflammatory condition also called lupus or SLE).
If you are taking other medicines, including those available to buy without a prescription, herbal and complementary medicines.
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other NSAID (such as aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and indometacin), or to any other medicine.

Just have a line of ket, you'll be too busy thinking your a Ribena berry to give a toss about your back

Put your feet up ,tomorrow is another day ,sod the work and money ,think long term ,the bills will still be there ,but a week off is better then a few months , best of luck mate ,we have all been there :RpS_thumbup:

Lol, thanks for all the interesting replies !!
I,m 6ft and 14st but could do with losing a stone or 2 for football.

The docs gave me solpadol that were as much use as a chocolate fire guard.
A & E gave me the good stuff. Diazipan and diflofenic have got me through the week and the back is still in bits. Glad of a couple of weeks rest now I've earned my corn.

Cheers for the Advice fella's except the Ketamine one (too old for that now, maybe 12 years ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.