Help please rip of van insurance

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
So from £300 now to £600 and your pleeeeeased are ya????? PPFFFFTTTTFTFTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but better than £3100 !!!

all the others were coming in between 1 and 2 grand !!!
Full NCB, not had a fault claim in 20+ years, parked on me drive, van worth feck all, no points on licence. WTF???????

P.S. Wheres the smilies gone ?

Ijust paid a grand lost my no claims cos ive been abroad, and yeah where the smilies gone.

What the .uck gone up this year and had no claims? said it was down to the no win no fees (you no whiplash claims?... 6% premium tax to the gov included on your insurance renewal:RpS_sneaky:

Commercial vehicle direct, £360. And that with only 3 years ncb after my incident with the merc.... oops!:-0

LMFAO!!! I wish my van insurance was that cheap!! I'm paying 2k on my van! Comes in at £170 a month and my car 2.5k £200 a month! That's the cheapest I could find lol

LMFAO!!! I wish my van insurance was that cheap!! I'm paying 2k on my van! Comes in at £170 a month and my car 2.5k £200 a month! That's the cheapest I could find lol

2000 a year for a van?
youve either been banned or 18 year old or live in a ghetto

I dont know eddie it's just the way it is I suppose. We just have to suck it up and get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.